English / Nederlands
1. All the material on this site and its sister sites is protected by National Copyright laws and International Copyright treaties.
At this moment the sites for which this Copyright Statement is valid, are: http://www.hasekamp.net, http://www.hasekamp.com and http://www.hasekamp.demon.nl.
2. It is not allowed to use any of the material on this site for any purpose without written permission of René
Hasekamp, who owns the Copyright of all the written material on this site as well as the Copyright of all the photographs on this site.
3. If you would like to use any of the material on this site for any purpose, you can contact me by email and I will consider your request.
4. I will not grant permission:
- To use the whole contents or a substantial part of the contents of any of my pages or sets of pages.
- To use all the pictures or a substantial part of the pictures of one or more of my pages or sets of pages.
- To use any of the contents of this site for commercial purposes.
5. Any request, sent to me by E-mail, to use some of my pictures will be considered.
Requests to use any of the text of my pages will be refused in most cases.
6. Permission to use part of the pictures of one or more of my pages can only be granted under the following
- Less than 50% of the pictures on any page is being reproduced;
- On every page (or set of pages) where my pictures are being used with my permission a clear copyright notice should be placed, for instance: "Pictures © by René Hasekamp";
- On every page (or set of pages) where pictures are being reproduced with my permission a link to my main homepage (http://www.hasekamp.net/) should be placed.
- Any request to use material from any of my pages should be accompanied by mentioning the URL on which the material is intended to be used, or if a request is made to use material from my site for use in any other medium than the Internet, the exact purpose should be mentioned.
7. Any unauthorized use of the material on this site will be considered by me as an infringement of Copyright.